The workshop is mainly designed for producers with a documentary project in development with an international potential. Participants can also come from the documentary departments of the broadcasters or from institutions funding documentary productions.
© KIRUNA, A BRAND NEW WORLD by Greta Stocklassa. EURODOC PROJECT in 2017. Produced by Veronika Kührovà (Analog Vision, Czech Republic) and Michal Kracmer.
A group of 30 professionals are selected each year to be part of the yearly program. In addition, a group of maximum 15 professionals joins each session from the host country to attend an intensive version of the workshop (NB: a specific call for local participants is open for each one of the three sessions every year).
- Quality of the project and its international potential;
- Profile of the applicant;
- Evaluation of language skills (English and French);
- 15% of the number of participants to the international program must come from Low Capacity Countries;
- 20% of the number of participants can come from non European Countries.
(+/-26 participants per year)
- Managers of a production company;
- Production managers;
(+/- 4 participants per year)
- Documentary departments of a broadcaster (commissioning executives);
- Institutions promoting and funding documentary productions.
- Professionals from country member of the European Community or a country which has signed an agreement with the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union;
- Non-European professionals: Eurodoc can select each year 20% of non-European participants to take part in the training (maximum 5 or 6 participants each year).
English & French (participants are split in two groups).
- Pedagogical cost for European participants: 2,800 € ;
- Pedagogical cost for non-European participants : 1,400 €.
Accommodations and travel costs for the three sessions are also at the expense of participants (estimated cost: an average of 1,000 € per session).
We allocate scholarships covering either the pedagogical fee and/or the expenses for subsistence. These scholarships are allocated to participants from Low Capacity Countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Serbia, Georgia, Moldova, Tunisia), corresponding to at least the 15% of the global number of participants to the international program. We encourage the other participants to apply for financial support with their national/regional funding bodies first, and we establish partnerships facilitating the participants in their demands of support.
Eurodoc Program 2020:
>> Thanks to our partner La SODEC, up to two producers from Quebec will be financially supported to take part into the program (pedagogical fee, accomodation costs and travel costs for each session).
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2020 IS NOW CLOSED
The call for THE PROGRAM 2021 will open during THE SUMMER 2020